Pediatric Q&A Coaching Session 2/14/18
Did you know that every week I do a Facebook Live broadcast each week my Facebook Group, The Pediatric Acupuncturist Community?
Last week was our monthly Pediatric Q&A. This is a Facebook Live event where you can ask me anything about pediatrics!
Here are some questions we covered in the last Q&A session:
- How do you start a pediatric practice when you're mainly treating adults?
- What do you do when a child is embarrassed about their symptoms, and the parent doesn't want you to discuss them in front of the child?
- What do you do when you have more new patients than you can accommodate?
- How do you respond to parents who say their kids will NEVER take the herbs you prescribed?
- How do you present a treatment plan to your patients, and what does that look like?
- How long are your treatments?
- How do you chart, and how much time should you spend on charting?
- What's a good place for Pediatric CEUs Online?
If you want to know my answers to these questions, be sure to watch the video above.
And if you're not a member of The Pediatric Acupuncturist Community on Facebook, please consider joining!
It's a great place to connect with other pediatric practitioners. I love moderating this group because it gives me the opportunity to teach, coach, and help acupuncturists reach the next level in their practice. Join now!