Want the the CEUs & Guide?
Identifying a Child's Elemental Type Isn't Always Clear
Many kids are a complex combination of Elements. They have more than one Element influencing their behavior and it can be hard to tell what their dominant Element is.
This happened to me recently... I had this new patient and the first few visits he seemed like a well behaved Metal child who followed the rules. Everything went smoothly. Then a few visits later, his Wood nature came out and he became more curious, more difficult to treat, and began pushing the boundaries! I had to change how I managed the treatment in response to his Wood nature.
Is He a Metal Child, a Wood Child or Both?
If you've ever felt perplexed by a child's seemingly dual nature, you're not alone. Usually you can narrow down a child's Element to two: a dominant Element and an influential Element. Combined, the dominant and influential Elements are uniquely expressed in each child. The unique Elemental expression makes it hard to determine which Element is dominant, but with the right guiding questions you can easily determine which is which.
Want to Upgrade...
Here's Exactly What You'll Get
- 50 Minute Webinar: Pediatric Five Element Typing Webinar
- Photo Illustrated Guidebook with detailed Element descriptions of each Element along with tables and charts
- The Five Element Questionnaire & Guide to give to your patients to help with the evaluation process
- Five Element Evaluation Form - to help you determine the child's dominant and influential Elements
- 4 PDAs/CEUs for California and NCCAOM. You must first watch the webinar, read the guide and then take the quiz and pass with a score of 70% or great.
About Robin Green, L.Ac., MTCM
Robin Green is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and leading expert in the field of pediatric acupuncture. She has over ten years clinical experience using the Five Elements and Traditional Chinese medicine to help children heal naturally. Her popular kids health blog (KidsLoveAcupuncture.com) reaches over 1 million readers annually. Robin founded the Center for Advanced Acupuncture Pediatrics, which provides premier pediatric acupuncture training worldwide. An up-and-coming HayHouse author, Robin's first book is due out Fall 2016.
Get the Video & Guide + Earn 4 CEUs
for only $78
For technical support contact us at email@example.com